Since 1994 GHI has served as the Christian non-profit covering for projects, ministries, and missionaries. We currently partner with over 40 projects worldwide.
Has God put a burning passion in your heart to form a project, but the process is overwhelming or you don’t want the work of running your own 501c3?
If this is you…GHI can help.open
- We act as your 501c3.
- We handle your bookkeeping and donation processing.
- We offer coaching on fundraising and marketing, and individual mentoring.
- We provide your donors with a webpage to learn about you and a secure donation process.
Let us handle the details.
tracking and receipting
accounting and payroll services
online giving and project webpage
coaching and support
on programs and networking
integrity, experience and resources
You get to just DO the work that you love.
- Widow with a kind HEART willing to sacrifice – GCDA (9/14/2017) - Mama with more than a Goat and reason to spare: Mama Talatu Sarki is a middle aged woman in the town of Sabon Kamantan, one of the villages we'd recently provided a new well. She was the woman who hosted and provided some food and a place to sleep for our drill team of five during the few days. We are often faced with stories of poverty and lack of capacity. When villagers are unable to fully Continue Reading
- Persevering for Gender Equality – EFOGE (9/7/2017) - Our true identity is not based on cultural and religious worldview, but is based on TRUTH established by a loving GOD that created both men and women in His own image. As followers of Christ, we believe in Equal Worth and Dignity of all human beings irrespective of being male or female. EFOGE perseveres to change thinking about gender is through education and training. The next training event is coming up this month. There will Continue Reading
- Jesus Film Ministry – Pastor, formerly devil’s priest preparing to wed (9/5/2017) - Pastor, formerly devil's priest preparing to wed Jesus Film Ministries has been busy working with rural pastors’ teams, held regular prayer retreats, pastors’ retreats and youth camps, women’s conferences, general church conferences, outdoor preaching, medical and dental clinics, video shows, ministry in schools, victory marches and joint church celebrations. Does all of this outreach really make a difference? It did for this young man. Pastor Christopher, one of our common hosts, and fiance Justine Grace are Continue Reading