Since 1994 GHI has served as the Christian non-profit covering for projects, ministries, and missionaries. We currently partner with over 40 projects worldwide.
Has God put a burning passion in your heart to form a project, but the process is overwhelming or you don’t want the work of running your own 501c3?
If this is you…GHI can help.open
- We act as your 501c3.
- We handle your bookkeeping and donation processing.
- We offer coaching on fundraising and marketing, and individual mentoring.
- We provide your donors with a webpage to learn about you and a secure donation process.
Let us handle the details.
tracking and receipting
accounting and payroll services
online giving and project webpage
coaching and support
on programs and networking
integrity, experience and resources
You get to just DO the work that you love.
- Youngsters for Christ Team (6/19/2017) - Shinning Jesus in the Dark, Jesus films Most nights in different villages, our Jesus Film team into goes to villages which are not only experiencing the spiritual darkness, but also physical darkness and are pitch dark at night. With passion, dedication and commitment of the Jesus Film Team members are truly remarkable as they go to this villages penetrating different hurdles climbing hills, wading in water, crossing rivers, and walking in the mud. As we Continue Reading
- Enrich Leadership Network (6/14/2017) - GHI welcomed Enrich Leadership Network as a partner project this past spring of 2017. Enrich Leadership Network’s call is to come along side churches, in Ghana. to challenge them to make discipleship a priority. They are connecting and equipping leaders to become agents of change. Albert and Sandra Botchway came to the United States in 2004 when they received a call to Bethany Baptist Church, Roseville, MN. After eleven years of ministry at Bethany, Albert decided Continue Reading
- Most High Mission (5/25/2017) - Most High Mission works to bring the message of reconciliation and transformation through the gospel, to rural poor communities, in Ghana. Summary from Jacob's First Quarter Letter 2017: Church Planting We planted two churches at Sogakope and Wodome respectively. The Sogakope church started with 2 families and now has 30 souls at each service. After 4 days of house-house evangelism at Wodome, the Sunday service began with 34 adults and 25 children. Revival Meetings Revival Continue Reading