Nov. 16th is Give to the MAX day. Our goal is to raise $15,000! Would you join us?
Global Horizons Inc. (GHI) is a non-profit based in love and the Gospel.
Founded in 1994, believing communities are the best agents of their own change.
Supporting and partnering with over 40 locally-led projects worldwide.
GHI partner projects, CONNECTED THROUGH CHRIST
Has God put a burning passion in your heart to form a project, but the process is overwhelming or you don’t want the work of running your own 501c3?
If this is you…GHI can help.open
- We act as your 501c3.
- We handle your bookkeeping and donation processing.
- We offer coaching on fundraising and marketing, and individual mentoring.
- We provide your donors with a webpage to learn about you and a secure donation process.
Let us handle the details.
tracking and receipting
accounting and payroll services
online giving and project webpage
coaching and support
on programs and networking
integrity, experience and resources
You get to just DO the work that you love.
Thriving, impactful ministry projects
Partnering with visionaries, pastors, entrepreneurs and peacemakers across the globe.
Ministry leaders need a team around them to guide, advice, pray, encourage, coach and maintain accountability.
Without GHI, many internationally led ministry projects would not thrive. Some would cease to exist. Projects often operate on small budgets and rely on volunteers.
“God has blessed GHI with capable staff who are knowledgeable in bookkeeping and reporting. Gloryshine couldn’t operate without GHI’s help processing finances. GHI removes the accounting burden so we can fully focus on our ministry objectives.” – Jospeh, Gloryshine India director.
- Touching Hearts and Healing Lives – RVOBUSA (10/5/2017) - A story shared that was carried around for 65 years... RVOBUSA has ministered in over 17 different campgrounds this year and logged over 3,500 miles. During the winter we stay in Bonita Springs, Florida at IBE which is Imperial Bonita Estates. There we have seen a great acceptance of us as people who care and are there for them. Here we get to share God’s love and blessing everywhere one person at a time. The Continue Reading
- Betty’s story of faith after Hurricane Harvey (9/25/2017) - During this past week, Jill Hall, Director of Operations at GHI, has been in Texas responding to the Hurricane Harvey destruction. She works closely with a local Christian crisis relief organization to provide prayer, relief assistance and support the rebuilding process. During her visit she saw tremendous lost and destruction, but was struck by the hope and resilience of the Texans that she met. This is one of those stories: "I met Betty and her Continue Reading
- Widow with a kind HEART willing to sacrifice – GCDA (9/14/2017) - Mama with more than a Goat and reason to spare: Mama Talatu Sarki is a middle aged woman in the town of Sabon Kamantan, one of the villages we'd recently provided a new well. She was the woman who hosted and provided some food and a place to sleep for our drill team of five during the few days. We are often faced with stories of poverty and lack of capacity. When villagers are unable to fully Continue Reading